Friday, July 11, 2008

Sting Like a Bee

I recently got a copy of Bumblebee Unlimited's classic disco LP Sting Like A Bee. It definitely took me some time to get into Bumblebee Unlimited, especially because the vocals are so high pitched, kind of like singing bees I guess. However, once you get used to that, you realize that this group produced some solid disco tracks. While I find that most people identitify Bumblebee Unlimited as another classic Patrick Adams project, I find that most of the songs were written, produced, and arranged by Gregory Carmichael, whom has helped produce some amazing disco artists like Inner Life, Pam Todd & Love Exchange, and Universal Robot Band among others. Anyways, I admit it took me some time to fully get into the Bumblebee Unlimited, however I must say I haven't been able to put down the record over the past few weeks.

Bumblebee Unlimited - I Love You

1 comment:

Chasing Suns said...

Thanks for a ggreat read