Monday, August 18, 2008

I Can't Dance Without You

As time goes on and the more I continue to listen to his releases, Dutch disco singer Theo Vaness is becoming one of my all-time favorite artists. I know he has been mentioned before on this blog for his classic 1979 Bad Bad Boy LP, however that being said, you can't ignore his other two full-length records 1978's Back To Music and his self-titled LP in 1979. Both records contained some amazing disco gems including "Thank God There's Music", "Back To Music (the song)", "Star Fever", and my personal favorite "I Can't Dance Without You". Overall, if you come to STUDIO! on a Wednesday, you have a good chance of hearing a track or two by this artist whom in a very short time put together an impressive collection of disco classics.

Theo Vaness - I Can't Dance Without You

No comments: