Friday, September 19, 2008

From The Constellation of Capricorn

Well, I've been away from the computer most of the day so I haven't been able to post anything 'til now, so I'm going to keep this short with an italo classic "Capricorn" from, that's right you guessed it, Capricorn. This song originally came out in 1980 and was produced by the same duo, Claudio Simonetti and Giancarlo Meo, that were behind both legendary groups Easy Going and Kasso. I posted the instrumental of this track a while back, however here is the vocal edit in it's original form. A great track to start your weekend off with.

Capricorn - Capricorn

2 comments:

discobunny said...

Thnks very much for this track. Neilx

George said...

God, I thought I'd never hear this one again... I had the 12'' back then, but heaven knows where it's gone to. One of many lost over the decades, lent out to "friends"

Had a great time browsind through your blog, you actually make me miss the days when I was spinning :-)