Monday, September 15, 2008

Like a Fox on the Run

Along with finding a used copy of Machine's 1979 self-titled record a few weeks back, I picked up a lesser known classic in Gregg Diamond's 1979 Bionic Boogie release Tiger Tiger. When it comes to Gregg Diamond, I've been a pretty big fan of both Bionic Boogie's 1978 Hot Butterfly LP and his 1978 Star Cruiser LP, however until now, I had never heard the Tiger Tiger record. That being said, I think I enjoy Hot Butterfly a bit more, however that doesn't mean Tiger Tiger doesn't have it's moments. The song that I by far enjoy the most has to be the titled track "Tiger Tiger (Feel Good For A While)" which has a similiar feel as his "Chains" single. Other highlights include "Take The Boogie Home" and "Lay It On The Line". Overall I would recommend picking up a copy of the record, especially if you've enjoyed some of Mr. Diamond's other Bionic Boogie releases.

Bionic Boogie - Tiger Tiger (Feel Good For A While)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is singing lead? Is it Luther Vandross again?